Little Mohamed entered his classroom in France.
- What is your name? asked the teacher.
- Muhammad.... answered the kid.
- Here we are in France, there is no Mohamed. From now on your name will be
Jean-Francois, replied the teacher.
In the evening, Mohamed returned home.
- How was your day, Mohamed? asked his mother.
- My name is not Mohamed, I am in France and my name is Jean-François.
- Ah, are you ashamed of your name, are you trying to disown your parents,
your heritage, your religion? Shame on you .. and she beat him.
Then she called the father and he too beat him savagely.
The next day Mohamed returned to school. When the teacher saw him with all
the bruises she asked:
- What happened my little Jean-François..
- Well Miss, just two hours after becoming French I was attacked by two